- Connectivity of existing and potential biotopes of the Violet Copper by
- Developing, increasing and improving natural alluvial wood and openland habitats e.g. alluvial forests, bog forests, mountain hay meadows and hydrophilous tall herb fringe communities.
- Protection of existing but yet not legally protected populations of the Violet Copper by land purchase
- Establishment of a habitat management scheme in existing and potential habitats of the Violet Copper, taking into account the special ecological needs of the species
- Control of invasive alien plant species to protect the natural species structure of both, hydrophilous tall herb fringe communities and alluvial forests, by elimination of the Himalayan Balsam (Impatiens glandulifera).